What You Need to Know:
You've got this, and you are not alone. Two things we don't hear nearly enough. Join our clinically-led group to discuss stress reduction, self-care, mindfulness, and the benefits of being surrounded by a supportive community. Give yourself the gift of time and space to connect with other mamas!
- 8 week closed group
- Group is led by two therapists and is demi-structured allowing for open discussion.
- Sessions are 75 minutes on Wednesdays, 10:15 to 11:30AM
- Starts Wednesday, April 5th and concludes on Wednesday, May 24th
- Group size ranges between 6-10 women
- Cost: $360/8weeks
- Where: Affiliates in Counseling, 910 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 103, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Call 224-786-1215 or email email@example.com to register by April 3!
Rebecca is a career switcher originally from New York City. Rebecca's focus include treatment of anxiety and mood disorders, perinatal and women's mental health, coping with difficult life transitions, and stress management.
Franny is a mom of three girls and a lover of adventure. She works with adolescents, adults, couples and families. Her work with clients is emotionally-focused with strong emphasis on the therapeutic relationship.
"Mothers cannot give from a depleted source. Every mother needs emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual validation, nourishment and support. When a mother is respected and well cared for, she and her whole family will benefit."
— A Motherwoman principle
910 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
155 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
545 S. Washington Street
Naperville, IL 60540